Are you still looking for reference pictures and inspiration for your garden design? Come take a look at our collection, we will share with you the 10 simple and easy-to-maintain garden design ideas to give you some inspiration. Whether your garden is newly installed or just needs to renovate the old garden, these simple garden designs can bring you inspiration and reference.
1. This garden design can be described as very minimalist. Regardless the use of color or the combination of landscape elements, it is really very simple. In fact, minimalism is a very popular style in recent years, not just landscape design. If you don’t want to spend too much time on garden maintenance, you can consider this design.
2. This garden design is not only simple and easy to maintain, but the more important design feature is the “outdoor restaurant”. Imagine if you set up such a fantastic outdoor restaurant in your garden, whether it is for daily use or for entertaining guests, it is absolutely great.
3. This garden design gives people a feeling: neat and clean. This refreshing feeling is not only due to other minimalist landscape elements, but more importantly, the use of artificial lawn. Compared with real lawn, artificial lawn saves a lot of maintenance cost. We all know that real lawn is water consuming and has a bad effect on the soil.
4. This garden design gives people a very relaxed feeling. In the afternoon, you only need to lie lazily on the seat. And there is a outdoor barbecue grill, and it is not a problem to grill anything for a daily party. There are also few plants and it is easy to maintain.
5. If you particularly like the English country style, you may wish to refer to this garden design. There are actually more plants in the English country style garden, but this garden not only guarantees simple and easy maintenance, but also creates an English country style atmosphere, which is very worthy for you.
6. If you particularly like outdoor barbecues, then you should design your garden into a barbecue garden. Outdoor fireplaces and outdoor dining tables are fully furnished.
7. This is a very large garden. The neat shrubbery, the geometric line of the lawn and the large-scale floor paving are built to keep this large garden simple. Therefore, it is not necessary for the large garden to be very complicated in design.
8. Designing such a stepped vegetable garden in your house not only has a sense of design, but also maximizes the use of garden space. In fact, as long as the vegetable garden is carefully designed, it will be very beautiful.
9. If your garden space is cramped, consider planting some “bright” plants, so that the entire garden will look more vibrant.
10. Lawns, hedges, sculptures, flower beds … geometric lines make this small garden not only have a strong design sense, but also very simple and easy to maintain.